Things to do in Grand-Bassam
- Swim at Grand-Bassam Beach. The seaside of Ancien Bassam is extremely popular among Ivorians. On the weekends, the place is packed, however, during the weekdays, you may have it all to yourself. Beware of strong currents and the lack of lifeguards.
- Canoe trips. Some local boatmen can be arranged to take you up the lagoon to see some tradition fishing amongst the landscape.
- Fête de l`Abissa (Festival of the Dead). The local N'Zima people honour those who have passed away in this colourful and lively festival, held between late October and early November.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.