Things to see & do in Naivasha
- Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake with the highest elevation of the Kenyan Rift valley at 1,890 metres. It's a popular weekend getaway for Nairobians.
- Hell's Gate National Park, outside the town, south of Lake Naivasha.
- Take a boat ride on Lake Naivasha to see the birds and hippos.
- Bike through Hell's Gate National Park and see the zebra, gazelle and warthogs.
- Hike down and through the Ol Njorowa Gorge. You can get a local guide at the entrance to the gorge. Wear hiking shoes and be prepared to get a little muddy.
- Dine on fresh fish from the lake.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.