Museums & Galleries in Bamako
- Bamako Museum (Musée de Bamako), Place de la Liberté, . Details the urban history of Bamako. Featuring local art, travel posters and exhibitions of artists living and working in Bamako. Entrance fee is XOF500 for residents of Mali, XOF1500 for tourists.
- National Museum of Mali (Musée national du Mali), .Decent collection of Malian art, artefacts and textiles in pleasant grounds north of the centre. There isn't a massive range of exhibits, but they are well displayed and worth a visit. Be aware that there are no English labels on exhibits, though English guides are available. XOF2500.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.