Sights & Landmarks in Bamako
- Bamako Botanical Gardens. Near the zoo and national museum.
- Bamako Grand Mosque.
- Bamako Museum (Musée de Bamako), Place de la Liberté, . Details the urban history of Bamako. Featuring local art, travel posters and exhibitions of artists living and working in Bamako. Entrance fee is XOF500 for residents of Mali, XOF1500 for tourists.
- Bamako Zoo (Towards the presidential palace.). Reopened in mid 2013 after complete renovation. Less than 200 animals from 100+ species.
- Point G Hill. Houses caves with rock paintings, and offers good views across the city.
- King Fahd Bridge (Pont du Roi Fahd).
- Tour BCEAO.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.