Food & Restaurants in Agadir
There are four main zones to eat in Agadir:
- New Talbourjt: The cheapest restaurants are here. There are menus for 35 Dh. It's one of the cheapest zones in Morocco for tourists.
- The beach: Next to the beach, there are many restaurants. You can find from international fast food to Indian food, good fish restaurants, etc. It's the most expensive and touristic zone.
- Around the Uniprix: It's the mid price zone. There are touristic restaurants and some restaurants for the local people.
If you're looking for a quick snack, keep an eye out for the pastry vendors who roam the beach carrying big plastic trays, selling sweet fried bread (a kind of African variant on the donut).
Beware, however, that these friendly hawkers will often approach you on the beach, strike up a conversation, and then thrust a pastry into your hand, whether you asked for one or not. Which, of course, you are then expected to pay for (Dh 5 or Dh 10 is a fair price). If you don't want to buy, simply refuse the offer with a polite smile. They are delicious, though.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.