Sights & Landmarks in Agadir
- Museum Municipal du Patrimoine Amazigh. The museum which exhibits a small collection of Berber objects from 18th and 19th century the likes of old Berber music instruments, Berber jewelry, traditional clothing and old manuscripts.
- Museum. Another Museum is located on the corner of the Avenue des F.A.R. and Avenue President Kennedy, unfortunately the sign is missing but you go through iron gates on the corner. Mostly photographic exhibits which concentrate on the Agadir earthquake on 29 February 1960. Cost is 20/30dh each and there is a guide who speaks Arabic, French and English. After you have browsed you can walk around the super Jardin Olhao, where there is a cafe, toilets and children's playground.
- Ensemble Artisanal. is situated on the corner of Rue Yacoub Al Mansour et Avenue du 29 Fevrier downstairs is a shop selling all the co-operatives wares, up a few steps you can see artisan's working, painted furniture, ironwork, embroidery, ceramics etc.
- Coco Polizzi's Medina. A labour of love, Coco Polizzi has been recreating a traditional Moroccan Medina on route N1 in Bensergao. Out of town you will need to take an orange Petit taxi, and arrange a time for the taxi to return to collect you, but its well worth the effort for the architecture alone. Amble along the cobbled alleys amongst artisans and chatty shop keepers and take a traditional souvenir or two home.
- Fortress. There's part of the original fortress which is at the top of the hill beside the city, over the huge painting. It's possible to go there by taxi, bus or even small mopeds that are for rent around of the Hotel Kenzi (they are expensive, more than 100 Dh an hour).
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.