Things to do in Agadir
Agadir is primarily a resort and as such has a limited number of attractions
- Beach. The main attraction is the beach, which is very big, without wind and not very crowded. The beach is very windy, at least in February.
- Surfing. Imesouane, Devils rock (at the town of Tamragh and with the neighbouring towns of Aourir and Taghazout), Anchor point, Cro-Cro and many others. There are a lot of surf schools and surf camps and surf shop. Best surf season from November till March, - but if u are just beginner - you can surf every day all year long.
- Zoo. There is a small zoo, called "Vallée des Oiseaux" ('Birds Valley'). The entrance is totally free lately. There is a very nice cage you can walk inside, many birds from all the world, some goat-like animals from the Atlas, and even exotic mammals. The children of Agadir go there to play in a small and crowded playground. To find it, go to the Uniprix, and the main gate is on the other side of the street on the right (Av. Hassan II).
- Golf. With three top notch Golf courses Agadir can rival most countries golf facilities. Ask at any large hotel about the bus transport which collects visitors several times a day.
- Visit Souk El Had. Closed Mondays. With over 3000 stalls the Souk is a must see. Everything from tourist souvenirs, clothes, leather goods, household items, to fruit and veg. If you are a tourist and enter via Gate 9 or 10 (the main gates) expect to be approached by someone offering to guide you. Which of course means he'll take you to all his friend's stalls. If you wish to avoid this, and explore on your own, enter through one of the lower numbered gates where the Moroccan's go. Haggle hard and note some stores advertise Fixed Prices. Worth looking there first so you have an idea of the 'right' price to pay before trying your hand at haggling. Personal favourites and the olives and spices stalls. Generally stallholders are happy to be in your photographs, but be respectful and ask permission first.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.