Museums & Galleries in Maputo
- Museum of the Revolution (Museu da Revolução). Chronicles Mozambique's fight for independence from Portuguese colonialism. Was closed in 2008 and by the looks of it will not re-open soon.
- National Art Museum, Av Ho Chi Min. Small but good collection of Mozambican art, including several large canvases by the world-renowned Malangatana.
- Museum of Natural History (Museu de História Natural), Praca Travessia de Zambezi (close to Cardoso Hotel), . Enjoyable little museum. Lots of stuffed animals, birds and reptiles with full-size models of elephants. Interesting collection of wooden carvings, including a selection of traditional and very uncomfortable looking wooden pillows. Mtn 50.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.