Things to see
- Ilha de Mozambique, i.e. Mozambique Island is the only UNESCO World Heritage Site in Mozambique. The island boasts colonial architecture including probably the oldest European building in the Southern Hemisphere and beaches.
- The historic town of Inhambane.
- Sites from the civil war all over the country and the Museum of Revolution in Maputoto learn more about recent events in the country's history
- Wildlife and nature in Gorongosa National Park.
Things to do
- Tours and Safaris, a number of tour operators can help you reach Mozambique's highlights.
Mozambique - Travel guide