Food & Restaurants in Victoria
- Islander Restaurant/Anchor Café is Anse a’ La Mouche. Owned by an American, and his family. He is former USAF who worked in Seychelles . Excellent food, great location. (closed on Sundays)
- Marie Antoinete in St. Louis . Family style, you eat what they give you, generally it is about 5 different items. If you go with two people, order for one, if you have three, order for two and if you have five order for three. They give you A LOT of food, genuine Creole. Mon-Sat 1830-2100.
- Boat House in Beau Vallon. Creole Buffet, they open at 0730, get there early, once it’s gone, it’s gone.
La Perle Noir (The Black Pearl ) in Beau Vallon. Fancier place and a bit pricier.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.