Food & Restaurants in Manama
Restaurants in Manama run the gamut from cheap shawarma joints to 5 star restaurants.
Cheap restaurants abound in the Adliya district.
- Al-Abraaj, Adliya St, Manama, Bahrain. Perfect introduction for non-Arab folks to become accustomed to the Middle Eastern hospitality charm. Food is generous and tasty, and primarily from Lebanese/Turkish and Persian cuisines. Good value at 2-4BD per head.
- Al-Siraj. The second-best shwarma in Bahrain for only 300 fils.
- Burjuman Coffee Shop, Lulu Centre 2F. The main selling point of this Filipino-run joint is its location right next to the SABTCO bus terminal, but the menu covers sandwiches, burgers, rice and noodles and portions are generous. Try the excellent fried hammour (local fish) with the fixings for BD2. Main dishes BD1-2.
- Habara Snacks & Fish, . Osama bin Zaid Ave, Adliya. Great diner style cafe that cheerfully serves cheap fish and chips and other assorted snacks.
- Bahay Kubo, Bldg 822, Rd 723, Area 307, Gudiyabia, Bahrain (Behind the Middle East Hotel and across from the Indian), . 10AM to 3PM and 5PM to 11PM Tuesday to Sunday and from 5PM to 11PM on Mondays. Traditional style Filipino restaurant offering the finest quality food available for dine in, take out and delivery. Bahay Kubo also offers a private function room with karaoke for birthdays, receptions or for just hanging out with your friends. less than 5BD.
- Café Lilou's, Manama, Bahrain, . 8AM-11PM, Fri is 10AM-10:30PM. Paris style interiors, popular with ex-pats and locals. Excellent French-café fare, including large salads and delicious cakes. Caters for groups, take out, cateringservices, outdoor seating. Breakfast,lunch, dinner, coffee, drinks US$10-30.
- Lanterns, +973 17 59 0591, +973 17 591807. An atmospheric Indian restaurant with great food and lovely decor next to Burgerland Roundabout in Budaiya.
- Nando's (Portuguese), Adliya, , e-mail:[email protected].
- Upstairs Downstairs, a long time classic Bahrain restaurant. Smooth jazz band, music videos and great yet pricey food.
- Senor Pacos, . Um Al Hassam, Manama, Bahrain. An atmospheric Mexican restaurant with great ambience and lovely decor on the Road opposite KFC in Um al Hassam. They even have their own guitarist and vocalist singing on most evenings.
- Trader Vic's, a Polynesian dining/drinking experience, located on the grounds of the Ritz Carlton.
- Zahle, Gulf Hotel, Al Juffair Street. +973 17 746 417, +973 17 746 418. Serving impeccable Lebanese food with daily buffets and live entertainment.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.