Shopping in Manama
Manama Souq, should not be missed by any visitor
Shopping Malls in Bahrain
- Al A'Ali Mall, Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Highway, Seef District, . Sa-F 10AM-10PM. A'ali Mall has the look and feel of a traditional open air souk within its air-conditioned confines. A glass roof, stores with old-fashioned Arabic wooden doors and carts selling souvenirs all add to the atmosphere. Outlets include Top Designer stores.
- Bahrain City Centre, Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Highway, Seef District, , e-mail: [email protected]. Su-W 10AM-10PM.Bahrain City Centre is the first and biggest mixed-use development in Bahrain offering the best shopping, leisure and entertainment experience to its customers under one roof. Bahrain City Centre has introduced a world-class retail ambience and hundreds of other 'firsts' to the Kingdom including 150 of its over 350 internationally reputed brands making their debut in the country. The Centre’s stunning entertainment offer includes the region’s first indoor/outdoor temperature controlled 15,000 square metre Wahooo! Waterpark, Bahrain’s biggest cinema complex Cineco 20, and a family entertainment centre for children and young adults, Magic Planet. For food and beverage options, over 50 food court outlets have been lined up to offer the most popular as well as exotic choices from all over the world.
- The Bahrain Mall, , fax: , e-mail:[email protected]. F-Th 10AM-10PM. The Bahrain Mall is situated in the heart of Bahrain's new retail district. This ideal location is easily accessible from the main highway and all parts of the city. It covers an area of 750,000 square feet and has more than 120 international brands and specialty stores.
- Dana Mall, Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Highway, Seef District, , fax: , e-mail: [email protected]. F-Th 10AM-10PM. Find an abundance of stores for your wardrobe, pampered lifestyle and unique trends.
- Marina Mall.
- Moda Mall, located on the ground floor of the landmark Bahrain World Trade Center (BWTC), Diplomatic Area. Sa-F 10AM-10PM. Moda Mall, the ultra-exclusive shopping complex located on the ground floor of the landmark Bahrain World Trade Center (BWTC), with tenants comprising a veritable who’s-who of the fashion world. The mall is home to some 160 exclusive brand name boutiques a number of which were previously unattainable in the Kingdom of Bahrain, including lots of famous international ones.
- Riffa Mall.
- Seef Mall, Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Highway / Seef District, 17 58 11 11, fax: 17581888, e-mail: [email protected]. M-F 10AM-10PM, Sa Su 10AM-midnight. The first authentic mall in Bahrain, Seef Mall continues to dominate the retail sector and is the heart and soul of Seef district with its distinctive architecture and atmosphere for the whole family to enjoy. Magic Island, the largest indoor amusement park in the Middle East is ideally located on the first floor.
- Sitra Mall.
- Yateem Centre, Manama Downtown, Diplomatice Area (To get to Yateem Centre, approach the Suq from Government Avenue, under Zamil Tower and follow the road in. Air Arabia on the corner announces that you have arrived at the Yateem Centre.), , fax: , e-mail:[email protected]. Mgt Off. Su-Th 9AM-1PM/2PM-5:30PM. Yateem Centre - Bahrain's First... In 1981, it introduced for the first time in Bahrain the concept of a fully climate controlled shopping centre.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.