Nightlife in Manama
Manama has a busy nightlife by Gulf standards. The main districts are Adliya,Hoora, Juffair and Business District.
- Digger's, Delmont Hotel. Australian-themed sports pub in the CBD. Popular with single male expats.
- Gold Club. Arabic night club featuring Russian girls doing their interpretation of traditional belly dancing.
- Harvesters, King Faisal Highway (Crowne Plaza). Very popular pseudo-British pub offering cold beer, pub grub and a Filipino band distinguished more by the singers' skimpy outfits than musical talent. Beers from BD2.5.
- JJ's (Al Bustan Hotel). The largest Irish pub in the city.
- Queensbury Arms. Another hot spot, great prices on drinks.
- Sherlock Holmes (Gulf Hotel). Mock-British pub.
- Warbler's. Expat sports pub. Technically this is a private club, but the bouncers at the door seem more interested in keeping Arabs out than in checking membership cards.
- Wrangler's, Best Western Juffair Hotel. American-themed bar and dance club. Popular with expats and US sailors.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.