Shopping in Bandar Seri Begawan
Brunei are known to its shophouses design. These are the shopping areas:
- Gadong Central is where many shopping complexes, shops and restaurants are located (e.g., The Mall Gadong, Western fast food restaurants and Ayamku, the local fast food chain). There is also a night market called Pasar Malam Gadong.
- Serusop Complex, Few small shopping malls and shopping complexes can be found near Brunei International Airport.
- Rimba, a medium-sized mall with Giant supermarket.
- Tungku-link Commercial Complex, various shophouses and local and Korean restaurants, textiles shops, carpet.
- Beribi Complex
- Kiulap Commercial Precinct in Kiarong, Kiulap Mall, private colleges, banks and various restaurants from local, Pakistani and Korean restaurants.
- Abdul Razak Complex and Seri Complex in Jalan Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha, Kiarong
- Tamu Kianggeh, The open market brings together numerous small entrepreneurs selling local vegetables, fruits, live chickens and fish, potted plants, assorted food and beverages.
- Pasar Malam (Night Market), located a few metres away from The Mall Gadong, brings together numerous small entrepreneurs just like in Tamu Kianggeh however its more into selling foods such as Sate, Soto, national dishes like Nasi Katok and Ambuyat, fruits and beverages. During the day, it is where local botanist selling their potted plants.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.