Food & Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Along the beaches, especially at Ochheuteal Beach, there are many food stalls and some restaurants serving grilled, meat, chicken, and seafood with chips/fries and a beer for USD3-4. There are a good many restaurants in town as well. Sihanoukville has a surprisingly diverse set of cuisines.
- Angelo's Restaurant (Near Golden Sands Hotel). Excellent BBQ (try the ribs!) and Greek cuisine.
- The Beach Chalet (Otres Beach). Cambodian and Western food, fresh and cheap. Prices are fixed all the year. Staff friendly, always helping you in all what you need. Try the barracuda or red snapper BBQ.
- Castaways Beach Bar and Restaurant, Otres 2, Sihanoukville (at the far end of Old Otres, a few places before Secret Garden Resort), , e-mail: [email protected]. early to 11 pm. Very casual family-run eatery and bar with home-cooked Khmer and Western meals at reasonable prices. Dine in the covered bar/lounge or in one of the couch areas in the sandy courtyard, or right on the beach facing Otres' unforgettable sunsets. This was the original tourist resort and restaurant in Otres and is the only Khmer-run and owned place in the whole of Otres. Marasprao and Luclak and Amok dishes, excellent chicken curry and tom yam, Western menu includes omelettes and pancakes. Or just ask the owner, Ouk, what he would recommend, and let him lay something on you not on the printed menu. Full cocktail menu. Great ambience and rustic authenticity (and good pool table)$2.25-$5.
- Cinderellas Coffee Shop (Serendipity Beach Rd, opposite Monkey Republic), . Very pleasant coffee shop/cafe just off Ochheuteal Beach with comfortable indoor and terrace patio seating. Reasonably priced menu featuring Western, Korean, and Asian dishes. In addition to coffee there is beer, wine, and cocktails.
- Ernie's Burgers. You can build your own burger with over 24 free toppings.
- Grand Restaurant Kampuchea (Next to Angelo's and across the road from the Beach Club on Tola St). The chicken amok curry (served in a coconut) is a particular highlight (USD3). Traditional Khmer food.
- Happa (Serendipity Beach Rd). apanese teppanyaki (hot plate) restaurant.
- Ku Kai (Serendipity Beach Rd). Japanese restaurant.
- Look Bar and Restaurant (On Victory Hill in Bar St). Free pool, multiple TVs, Wi-Fi and a wide selection of drinks and food. Weekly blues/rock/rock'n'roll live music and BBQ with Latino music.
- l'Luna d'Autunno (On the right hand side of Ekareach St, a short way before the bend down to the Golden Lions). Italian. The staff are well-trained and friendly, and prices are not overly expensive. Pasta or pizza at around USD8-9.
- Maharajah (Royal Indian Cuisine Halal) (Victory Hill), .Siem Reap's popular Indian, now opened a sister restaurant in Sihanoukville.USD3-10.
- The Mexican (Serendipity Beach Rd), . Mexican, Western, and Khmer food.
- Mick and Craig's Restaurant and Guesthouse (Near the Golden Lions). A Sihanoukville institution which has been providing comfort food in Sihanoukville since 1997. Their Mexican menu and Sunday roast are particular favourites. Also have rooms with fan and bath set in a tropical garden. Clean and comfortable. Rooms, USD8-12.
- Noh Kor Phnom (Occheuteal Beach (inland, on first road to beach when coming in from town)). Friendly no-frills seafood restaurant with an extensive menu of over two hundred options.
- La Paillote (Victory Beach), . French-Khmer cuisine in one of the finest restaurants in the country. USD5-11.
- Pim's Restaurant (Ochheuteal Beach). Western a la carte menu, BBQ and wok menu. Traditional Cambodian evenings. Nine hole mini-golf, boules, darts, pool, and table tennis.
- La Reserve Sihanoukville (Victory Hill). Gourmet French cuisine with master chef, Patrick Escribe, Table de France.
- Same Same But Different. Reasonable food, good prices, good staff. Excellent Thai green curry.
- Sunshine Cafe (Otres Beach), . Great cafe and beach bar on the more relaxing Otres Beach. Run by a Polish lady and her family who cook excellent food. It has a nice community atmosphere. Her Khmer partner runs boat trips, USD15, to more interesting places than the other boat tours. He also does night fishing boat trips when there are sufficient numbers. They also have a small number of simple beachfront rooms for USD5.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.