Safety in Agra
- Don't leave cash or any valuables in the hotel room. Cross check all hotel, restaurant and lounge bills for errors.
- Never pay anyone for anything upfront, including taxi drivers.
- Beware of pickpockets.
- If you decide to purchase anything, beware that most items are cheap replicas of original items and not likely to last long.
- During the winter season, the weather of Agra is unpredictable and temperature may go to the freezing point; be well prepared.
- Some unscrupulous dealers of carpets use the classic 'bait and switch' to rob you of your hard earned money. If you buy something, insist on carrying it yourself else what arrives in the post might not be what you bargained for. A carpet shop named 'Kanu carpets' is particularly infamous for this – it would be prudent to stray clear of shady looking establishments.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.