Shopping in Shiraz
Retail stores usually open between 9AM and 1PM, reopening again from 5PM to 9PM. It is customary to haggle for a discount, which is referred to as a takhfeef.
- Bazaar Vakeel. Huge ancient bazaar specializing in fine carpets, textiles, antiques and handicrafts, and spices. There is also a wonderful courtyard with a pool located in the bazaar, perfect for photographs. Caravansarais, bath houses, and old shops where hundreds of vendors are housed.
- Saray-e-Moshir. Caravansary at the south entrance of Bazaar Vakil, which now functions as exhibition space for Iranian handicrafts.
- Mesgarha Bazaar.
- Moshir-e-Now Bazaar
- Aftab Fars Shopping Centre (MaaliAbaad Blv.).
- Hafez Shopping Centre, Afifabad Blv.
- Persian Gulf Complex (Sepidan Hwy. Near Sadra and Golestan Towns).
- Setareh e Fars Shopping Centre, Afifabad Blv.
- Sina Shopping Centre, Motahhari Blv.
- Zaytoon Shopping Centre, Paramount Intersection.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.