Festivals and events
Tel Aviv hosts many festivals and events. Something is going on almost every weekend.
- White Night Festival. This annual event, usually taking place late June or early July, is a celebration of Tel Aviv's White City's proclamation as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site and organized by Tel Aviv's municipality. During the "White Night", cultural institutions, as well as commercial ones, are open to the public all night long, and many special events take place.
- Tel Aviv Fashion Market. A highly recommended biannual event (winter/summer, for three days each time) where Tel Aviv's top clothing designers show and sell their stuff. Focused on urban clothing. Don't miss this colorful carnival of cutting-edge fashion!
- Night Flea. Every August, Jaffa's burgeoning flea market is active all through the night on weekends, with special events, shows and exhibitions taking place.
- Docaviv, The Tel Aviv Cinematheque, 2 Shprintzak St. Tel Aviv's International Documentary Film Festival. Every year in May, Docaviv presents the most innovative, provocative and important documentary films of the year from around the world.
- The Tel Aviv International LGBT Film Festival, The Tel Aviv Cinematheque, 2 Shprintzak St. Lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender film festival. Celebrating gender diversity. Happening in June.
- The Tel Aviv International Student Film Festival, The Tel Aviv Cinematheque, 2 Shprintzak St. One of the world's most important student film festivals. Happening in late May.
- Ta'am Ha'ir, HaYarkon Park. 18:00-22:00. "Taste of the City", an annual 4-day food fair, which takes place in Hayarkon Park at the beginning of summer (late May of June). Top restaurants present and sell samples of their finest dishes for special prices.
FLIGHTS & HOTELS
- We have access to a global database of flights by 728 airlines and 200 flight booking agencies, which allows us to find flights in real time and compare them with each other.
- We collects prices at the 200 largest hotel reservation agencies and official websites of hotels. Get all prices in just one place.
- We use TrustYou™, the smart semantic analysis system, to gather reviews from many booking services (including Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.com and others), and calculate ratings based on all the reviews available online.