Nightlife in Cebu
- Mango Avenue and Mango Square is where the bulk of the nightlife is located. The typical venues are nightclubs, bars and karaoke boxes. There is also a variety of girlie clubs lined up on Mango Ave leading up to Mango Square. There are also dispersed clubs and local-frequented bars off the beaten track. Ask a taxi driver of their whereabouts.
- J Ave. (Formerly Juliana's), a large dance club in Mango Square, is crowded every night of the week. ₱100 entrance fee that includes one free beer of your choice. A local beer will cost you only ₱50 (Red Horse). The more expensive drinks are around ₱280. The music is a mix of hip hop and electronic music and it can get pretty loud and bumping. Excellent bar staff. This establishment is especially popular with young Japanese and Korean tourists. Great place for meeting friendly non-prostitute Filipina women, but that's not to say that there aren't working ladies here.
- Se Bens Authentic Cebu Lechon offers the Authentic Cebu Lechon Tastes and Quality with other pulutan menus with your favorite beer along with its Native Filipino short orders such as Pochero or Bolalo on its newly open restaurant and grille. Visit Se Bens to experience the Cebuano Hospitality.
- Waterfront Hotel and Casino Cebu - Gamble away your kid's college fund and drink all night in this 5-star hotel and entertainment center.
- Crossroads is an array of shops and restaurants that offer an alternative nightlife to IT Park which is just nearby.
- Sunflower is a famed nightclub that is a little way out of the city center but most taxi drivers will know where it is.
Philippines - Travel guide