Nightlife in Coron
- Bistro - you can also drink and play billiards at this amazing eatery.
- Discovery Bar - chill on the beautiful balcony over the water and overlooking the bay. Relaxing atmosphere complete with hammock. Great place to get your dive theory out of the way at. One billiard table.
- Ottos - Rock out to some AC/DC and enjoy spying on the hustle and bustle of Coron's main street.
- The Old House - happy hour 5PM-7PM all you can drink rum and Coke for P50. Beer comes with a coozie. Nice view of Coron's main street from the balcony. It is also a good place to just watch the world go by from the outside seating. One of the best prices you will find outside of the local liquor stores. Laid back atmosphere, interesting clientelle, and warm staff.
- Helldiver's Bar" (SeaDive Resort) - Their signature drinks are great for the adventurous drinker, all for reasonable prices. They have a billiard table and relaxing music beat. You can ask for free popcorn at the bar.
- Kuweba - on the national highway, near Angel motorcycles is hidden a bar run by some Rastafarian locals, they play their own music and sell hand made jewelry and carvings upstairs.
Philippines - Travel guide