Nightlife in Koh Phi Phi
Ton Sai Bay has a variety of nightlife, something for everyone’s taste. Jazz, blues, and classics can be found at the leading hotels. Or, if it's romance you're after, you and your loved one can relax in one of the outside hotel bars and sip a cocktail under the stars. The police usually allow, if there is no trouble, bars to stay open until about 01:00 in the town and 04:00 on the beach.
- Beach Bar (In the tsunami wastelands).Good choice for those looking to have a quiet drink.
- Breakers. American/Aussie-style pub with huge LCD wide-screens. Great food, big portions and an extensive selection of spirits as well as draught beer and cider.
- Carlitos Bar. Relaxed drinks on the beach served by amiable waitresses. During the winter months this place is full of Scandinavian party-goers. Most of the service staff this time of year is over on extended holiday from Sweden so expect a lot of beautiful tanned blonds to be walking around.
- Carpe Diem. Nice, relaxing beach chill out bar. Staff used to be notoriously bad, but these have recently been replaced with better staff.
- Deaf Gecko. 17:00-01:00. Chilled beach bar on Nice Beach. Great music, fantastic staff and quiet beach. Fresh fruit shakes, daiquiris and loads of Leo beer.
- Deco Bar (Above Phi Phi Scuba Dive Center on the main road from pier). 19:00-01:00. Excellent bar with chill music. Nightly specials & happy hours with 100 baht mixed drinks, 50 baht beers, and shisha/water pipe available.
- Hippies Bar (On the Ton Sai Bay side). The original Hippies has returned. The same staff, great music, cocktails and nightly fire shows!
- Ibiza Bar. One of the best beach dance bars. A live music band, playing classic rock and roll hits, is a great feature as well. Hosts fire shows every night with dancing and fun games.
- Mojito Bar (At Viewpoint Resort). Great cocktail bar with fantastic views and the friendliest staff.
- Reggae Bar. Popular place that organizes mock muay Thai fights most nights. If you are there at the right time you can even join in. They invite tourists, usually drunk, to get into the ring geared up to pound each other for a few rounds in exchange for a couple of free buckets.
- Rolling Stoned Bar. Great live rock music. They also have four pool tables in one of the more popular bars on the island.
- Sports Bar (สปอร์ตซบาร์). Small English-style bar with a pool table and good pub food including English meat pies.
- Tia and Millie Sunflower Bar (On Loh Dalum Bay). Nautically-themed beach bar with "ark" and longtail bar, pool table and laid-back beach seating. A great place to watch the often spectacular sunsets.
- Woody's Bar (Close to Apache). Just a liquor store, but they have a few tables out front. The staff are funny, and Beatles music is often playing. Nice place to get a 180 baht bucket to walk around on the beach with.