Food & Restaurants in Nha Trang
- Far East Rock Cafe, 86 Nguyen Thien Thuat. 08:00-midnight. Popular restaurant and bar with both tourists and expats in the main tourist area serving international food at great prices. Many drink deals also. Well managed and maintained, plays lots of rock videos, especially from the 80's.
- Tiem Banh Hoa Hung, 39 Phan Boi Chau St and 72 Ly Thanh Ton St, . , Bakery with sponge cake less than USD1, pâté chaud, chocolate cupcake, sesame toffee. Founded in 1936.
- Hy Lap Greek Mini Restaurant, 1 Trang Quang Khai St (The end of the road), . Awesome small restaurant with simple but delicious Greek food. Great staff, including the two Greek owners. 50,000-100,000 dong.
- Lac Canh, 11 Hang Ca St, . 07:00-21:00. What’s different about this long established restaurant (25 years) is that you get to cook, yourself, and both locals and tourists seem to love it. It's famous for its thinly sliced beef, marinated in chilli source that you cook with your own mini tabletop BBQ. Large San Miguel bottled beers are served by San Miguel-attired servers for 18,000 dong. USD2-10.
- Lanterns Vietnamese Restaurant, 34/6 Nguyen Thien Thuat St, . 07:00-23:00. Local restaurant with authentic Vietnamese and also Western dishes. Relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. Expect a large crowd there every night during dinner. They work closely with two local orphanages, where the children and their caretakers are invited to regularly dine at the restaurant. The restaurant also offers a half-day introduction to Vietnamese cooking, which includes travelling to the local market in a cyclo and a guided tour of the marketplace to teach you about local produce that you will buy and subsequently cook. Cost for the class is 540,000 dong. Mains 60,000-150,000 dong.
- Thien Thanh, 386-388 Le Hong Phong (1 km from Nguyen Duc Canh/ Nguyen Tat Thanh St to the south, or 1.4 km from Van Don St to the north), , fax: 058-3880192, e-mail: [email protected]. 07:00-22:00. This modern restaurant not only serves Vietnamese traditional dishes but also provides excellent Western and Asian menu. Over 100 fresh seafood dishes. USD1-10.
- Truc Linh 2, Biet Thu St, . 07:00-23:00. Both Asian and Western food. Especially popular for seafood. Truc Linh has been here for years but the original corner one is now the location of a new high rise hotel.USD1-10.
- Cyclo Cafe, 130 Nguyen Thien Thuat St (Corner of Tran Quang Khai St).08:00-22:00. Great budget restaurant serving Western and Vietnamese food. Fruit shakes for 12,000 dong.
- BBQ Un Inn. Great new place along side the river. Same owners as Lanterns. Their speciality is bbq pork ribs.
- Good Morning Vietnam, 19B Biet Thu St, . 10:00-23:00. Pasta as well as other Italian food. USD4-9.
- Louisiane Brewhouse, Lot 29, Tran Phu (S along Tran Phu from the Sailing Club), . 08:00-23:00. Microbrewery with locally brewed beers, restaurant with fresh cakes and tarts, sushi, quality pizzas, steaks, Vietnamese food and seafood. Pool table, live music and own loungers right at the beach or pool available. Chaises longues at either the pool or beach are 40,000 dong per day. Even if you get a chair on the beach, you still have pool access. They have a sampling tray of beer for 100,000 dong. 30,000-600,000 dong.
- Nha Trang Seafood, 46 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, .09:30-22:00. Serves fresh and scrumptious seafood. Inexpensive prices and good service. USD2-14.
- Le Petit Bistro, 26D Tran Quang Khai St,. Traditional small French bistro, offers typical French cuisine. Big selection of wines. speciality of the house: Le maigret de canard. All you can eat BBQ Sundays from 11:00-16:00, 350,000 dong. 30,000-200,000 dong.
- Sailing Club, 72 Tran Phu St, . 07:00-23:00. This restaurant serves Japanese, Indian, Vietnamese, and Italian food. Crowded at night, when it turns into bar. USD3-10.
- Salut (Formerly, Hello), 16 Tran Quang Khai St, .06:00-23:00. Two storey corner restaurant serving Western and Vietnamese food.
- Texas BarBQ and Steaks, 26 Tran Quang Khai St, .09:00-22:00. A taste of Texas in Vietnam. They import their steak, chicken and pork from the US. The ribs are smoked for 5 hours a day. Charcoal fired burgers and authentic Memphis and Texas BBQ. Nice waitress and staff, who speaks English well. 60,000-550,000 dong.
- Ana Pavilion, Tran Phu Blvd (In the Ana Mandara Resort), . 06:00-23:00. An Asian/continental restaurant, and it is excellent.USD7-20.
- Lac Viet Quan Chay, 72 Huynh Thuc Khang St (SE of market, 1.5 blocks NW of To Hienh Thanh St), . Vegetarian restaurant. Plate of mixed vegetable and tofu/veg meat dishes with rice or a bowl of noodle soup, less than USD1. A small, humble place, but a nice option for vegetarians and it is right next to the market.
- Restaurant at Long Son Pagoda (At the entrance to Long Son Pagoda).The restaurant serves vegetarian meals only. Great Vietnamese food.
Vietnam - Travel guide