Shopping in Nha Trang
- A-Mart, 27 Biet Thi St (Corner just beyond Crazy Kim's if walking away from the sea). There are a couple of well-stocked modern mini-supermarkets in the main tourist area called A-Mart. These are very much aimed at the tourist market and few locals will be seen shopping here.
- Bamboo, 15 Biet Thu St, . 08:00-21:30. Popular Vietnamese boutique chain T-shirt shop.
- Maximark Supermarket, 60 Thai Nguyen (Near the train station), . Large Western-style supermarket. It covers 4,000 m2 in area, in a four-storey building. The supermarket itself is on the 1st floor, a cinema on the 5th floor and a food court on the 4th floor that includes a Japanese restaurant called Sushi Sakura and a Jollibee fast food restaurant. There is also an arcade games area on the 4th floor, 2,000 dong per token.
- Nha Trang Center, 20 Tran Phu. New shopping and entertainment complex on the main beach road. On the 3rd floor is a multiplex cinema, 10 pin bowling alley, a games arcade, mini 5D cinema and a food court. On the 2nd floor is the Citimart supermarket. On the ground floor are KFC and Lotteria fast food restaurants.
- Shop Herman, 142 Ngo Gia Tu (Next to small market). Clothes from back home at half the cost.
- Sunsport Sportwear Stores, 97 56A Nguyen Thien Thuat St, . Major brands available: Nike, Adidas, North Face, Speedo, Greg Norman.
ATMs are common but the vast majority have a transaction limit of 2 million dong or less. Agribank give 3 million dong per transaction with $1 fee.