Districts of Corozal (coastal) and Orange Walk (inland).
Home of the largest city, the airport and a whole host of popular offshore islands.
Teeming with adventure, this central district is filled with jungles, caves, rivers, Mayan ruins, and much more.
Coastal region south of Belize District, access to quiet reef islands and boats to and from Honduras.
Southern coastal/inland region with more Mayan ruins and boats to Guatemala.
- Belmopan - Inland capital
- Belize City - Belize's largest city, on the Caribbean Sea
- Corozal Town
- Crooked Tree
- Dangriga - Large Garifuna town in the south, formerly known as Stann Creek Town
- Hopkins - Garifuna village
- Orange Walk Town
- Punta Gorda - Beautiful, quiet port town in the South; home to a complex and diverse Amerindian market on the weekends
- San Ignacio - Known as Cayo to locals, Maya and Hispanic influence near the Guatemala border
- Ambergris Caye - large barrier island in the north
- Caye Caulker - smaller barrier island in the north
- Placencia peninsula - long peninsula (almost an island) off Stann Creek
- Tobacco Caye
- Lighthouse Reef Atoll
- Altun Ha
Belize - Travel guide