Coffee & Drink in Calgary
Coffee and Tea
Starbucks and Tim Horton's are everywhere in Calgary. If you're looking for something different, try one of these.
- Bumpy's Cafe, 1040 – 8 St SW, , e-mail:[email protected]. M-F 6:30AM-5PM, Sa-Su 7:30AM-4PM. Great espresso in a retro-fifties setting. Two-time winner of the Krups Kup of Excellence.
- Caffe Artigiano, #103, 400 4 Ave SW (Shell Oil building). M-F 6AM-6PM, Sa-Su 7:30AM-5PM. Calgary outlet of Vancouver-based artisan coffee chain.
- DeVille Luxury Coffee and Pastries, 807 – 1 St SW (Fashion Central), , e-mail: [email protected]. M-W 7AM-6PM, Th-F 7AM-7PM, Sa 10AM-5PM, Su closed. Second location in Bridgeland.
- Good Earth Coffeehouse and Bakery (Good Earth Café), 1502 11 St SW (Locations across Calgary), . M-F 6:30AM-9PM, Sa 7AM-9PM, Su 8AM-8PM. Calgary-based Good Earth has nearly 30 locations across Calgary, and others across Western Canada. Many of their cafes have patios.
- Phil and Sebastian Coffee Roasters, 2043 33 Ave SW (Marda Loop), . M-F 6:30AM-9PM, Sa 7:30AM-9PM, Su 7:30AM-6PM. Phil & Sebastian buy green coffee and operate their own roasterie. Three additional locations in Calgary.
- Purple Perk Coffee Market, 2212 4 St SW (Mission / Rouleauville), . Good place for coffee and cake or a meal.
- Waves Coffee House, #205, 400 5 Ave SW (Roslyn), . "Waves" refers both to the Vancouver origin of this coffee chain, and also to the fact that every location has free wi-fi. Nearly 10 locations across Calgary.